<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Posts by members and friends of el Castillo, the NHP & NHPFC, the Black Hole Bayou, Belhaven (Wells 2nd Floor, The PIT, The PUB et al), the Triune, Deuce Saints, Blue Eyed Merle's Quasi Acoustic Lunch Box Band (and incarnations of Da Da), The Beggar Canyon Boys, The Pirate Song Singers, The Really Rottens, Team Pimp, Brains of the Universe, Pula Llama, the el Castillian Wrestling Federation, related assemblies, groupies, affiliates, fans and all who aspire to the Castillian Dream

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Do You Like These Huge Headlines? 

I think they scare me. Please post comments and I'll make adjustments if necessary.
Comments:
I like them, but they can get cluttersome.
 
Too big. It reminds me of the one time I used my blogger widget to make a post and it made the headline that big. The shock was further accentuated by the headline itself, "Why don't you go to hell and hunt?" Still can't believe no one here got the reference.
 
I still don't get that reference.
 
http://snltranscripts.jt.org/93/93pcoffeetalk.phtml
 
I feel like the Dennis Miller of obscure references.
 
A little scary. Is there an intermediate size? Where do these stairs go?
 
TWO....WORDS.....NOT THREE......HELEN......HUNT.......BIG HIT......TWISTER......

HELEN......


HUNT.

http://www.dpfinearts.com/Do Me (Bell Biv Devoe).mp3
 
they kind of make my eyes water if I stare at them too long.
 
(They go up.)

I took off the title/headline feature. I'm sure there is a way to make it smaller; instead, I ended it. So now we can return to our prior manual method of just bolding text to serve as a headline.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?