<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Posts by members and friends of el Castillo, the NHP & NHPFC, the Black Hole Bayou, Belhaven (Wells 2nd Floor, The PIT, The PUB et al), the Triune, Deuce Saints, Blue Eyed Merle's Quasi Acoustic Lunch Box Band (and incarnations of Da Da), The Beggar Canyon Boys, The Pirate Song Singers, The Really Rottens, Team Pimp, Brains of the Universe, Pula Llama, the el Castillian Wrestling Federation, related assemblies, groupies, affiliates, fans and all who aspire to the Castillian Dream

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Don't say I didn't warn you.
Comments:
Neh. We still got three years until the end.
 
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
--Frost

I know everyone knows that one, but I like it and always think of it when apocalypse fears break out.

Do you know if there's a tentative date yet? I'd like to get my countdown timer going again.
 
If they do grow faster than their rate of decay, or if some of them fuse together we could be in for the world's most exciting game of ping pong a la David Brin's Earth trilogy. It would be the first time Americans are the best players in the world.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?