<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Posts by members and friends of el Castillo, the NHP & NHPFC, the Black Hole Bayou, Belhaven (Wells 2nd Floor, The PIT, The PUB et al), the Triune, Deuce Saints, Blue Eyed Merle's Quasi Acoustic Lunch Box Band (and incarnations of Da Da), The Beggar Canyon Boys, The Pirate Song Singers, The Really Rottens, Team Pimp, Brains of the Universe, Pula Llama, the el Castillian Wrestling Federation, related assemblies, groupies, affiliates, fans and all who aspire to the Castillian Dream

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Brian and Spivey Sit on Harrison During Visit to Jackson






Comments:
What is Brian doing with his right hand? and where is Scott's left arm?
 
bryan, why on earth are you trying to give scott a reach-around
 
Brian's right hand was in my soul. My right arm was trying to pull it out.
 
I knew n8 would be the one to call that out.

Thanks for living up to my expectations. I know I require a lot.
 
But seriously this picture looks really gay
 
I suspect photoshop.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?