<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Posts by members and friends of el Castillo, the NHP & NHPFC, the Black Hole Bayou, Belhaven (Wells 2nd Floor, The PIT, The PUB et al), the Triune, Deuce Saints, Blue Eyed Merle's Quasi Acoustic Lunch Box Band (and incarnations of Da Da), The Beggar Canyon Boys, The Pirate Song Singers, The Really Rottens, Team Pimp, Brains of the Universe, Pula Llama, the el Castillian Wrestling Federation, related assemblies, groupies, affiliates, fans and all who aspire to the Castillian Dream

Friday, April 06, 2007

Opus Foosball

I was reading what Elizabeth affectionately calls my "nerd news", and came across this designer foosball table. Nice looking design, but it makes Engadget's blog because of the player's heads, which are crafted in a 3D modeling application from photographs you send them (pictured: Hitler vs St. Francis of Assissi), then printed using some rapid prototyping technology. It makes this blog, because it's sure to resurrect Fitzhugh basement foosball smack-talk.
Comments:
cool. I think the Kenyon beard could give that little extra edge - not that I'd need it to PWN you, fool!!
 
Let me remind all of what legend deemed "The Most Dangerous Foosball Move Since Larry Ganguli Invented the 'Thundering Turkey Shoot.'" It's the Synoptical Hurricane, and I pissed off Spivey with it over many, many $1.25 beers at The Cherokee.
 
Pfff..."spinners."
 
Thank you for taking my bait, Apologeticus. Welcome to my trap. Technically, it wasn't spinning, since I rolled the handle down along my wrist, at a speed of about 88 MPH, then grabbing it with my hands, causing a collision of ideas, worlds, and my foosball with your hole.
 
Once I finished laughing out loud at this exchange I remembered the $1.25 beers and started to cry.
 
Find a place that serves PBR on draft, and you'll be back in $1.25 beer nirvana. Pitchers are usually $4. Of course, you'll be drinking crap....
 
It sure is tepid in this pit of Stee.
 
Doooooom I tell you, doooooom.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?