<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Posts by members and friends of el Castillo, the NHP & NHPFC, the Black Hole Bayou, Belhaven (Wells 2nd Floor, The PIT, The PUB et al), the Triune, Deuce Saints, Blue Eyed Merle's Quasi Acoustic Lunch Box Band (and incarnations of Da Da), The Beggar Canyon Boys, The Pirate Song Singers, The Really Rottens, Team Pimp, Brains of the Universe, Pula Llama, the el Castillian Wrestling Federation, related assemblies, groupies, affiliates, fans and all who aspire to the Castillian Dream

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Anybody need a photographer?

So I've started a side business doing photography work, and I've finally gotten around to getting at least some galleries posted on there, enough to not just stare at a splash screen and nothing else anyway. The business name (originally enough) is Pamudji Photography. Feel free to peruse the site and e-mail me with comments/critiques/ridicules/etc. If you ever need photography work done or know anybody who does, and after seeing my work think it's good enough to tell others about, I'd appreciate all the word of mouth advertising I can get.
Comments:
Very nice bro! And ehem, that baby knows where the camera is...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?