<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Posts by members and friends of el Castillo, the NHP & NHPFC, the Black Hole Bayou, Belhaven (Wells 2nd Floor, The PIT, The PUB et al), the Triune, Deuce Saints, Blue Eyed Merle's Quasi Acoustic Lunch Box Band (and incarnations of Da Da), The Beggar Canyon Boys, The Pirate Song Singers, The Really Rottens, Team Pimp, Brains of the Universe, Pula Llama, the el Castillian Wrestling Federation, related assemblies, groupies, affiliates, fans and all who aspire to the Castillian Dream

Thursday, July 19, 2007


I mentioned an old argument of ours in the comments section of a friend's blog, which spurred a lot of discussion and so he's posted a Danzig vs. Rollins poll. I voted Rollins and I'm taking some serious heat in the comments section. I think this calls for a Castillian invasion... even if you think it's Danzig, VOTE ROLLINS!!! Just think of the Liar video...
Comments:
This is what I posted on the poll's comments...


Henry Rollins has never resorted to arguing with James Dobson of Focus on the Family.

Glen has done so multiple times, on live radio.

Glen's appeasing of his Napoleon complex by choosing to do battle with a gentle family counselor earns him many NEGATIVE points as far as this competition goes.

Henry speaks his mind to every one and couldn't care less whether you like it or not.

It's not even a contest.

Danzig has only displayed his lack of self confidence in this situation by choosing easy prey.

Henry doesn't give the easy prey the time of day...and he doesn't really care what the easy prey thinks of him.

Danzig's concern displays his weakness. He's lacking in self-confidence. He relies on bullshit B-movie horror caricatures to create an image.

Rollins just screams in your face.

Rollins wins.

BTW...I had to use Google to refresh my memory about which Christian author / therapist Glen argued with so vehemently....so I typed a few phrases such as "Danzig vs Falwell," etc etc.

When I typed in "Danzig vs Christianity" The Castillian Blog came up as the FIFTH HIT.
 
Dayton you loser. I was wondering why the poll was tied. Looks like you've learned a thing or two about politics since you moved to Chicago.
 
is the poll locked? i just went and voted and it appeared my vote tied it up again - but not sure if it is done and locked...
 
rollins would definitely win ... danzig attempts to appear more evil by singing songs about killing babies and raping mothers (name that misfits song, anyone?) ... but its all show. in real life, rollins would take a bunch of methamphetamines and then literally tear danzing into small pieces while the latter briefly tried to spout some lyrics about how you should keep your children away from him
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?