<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Posts by members and friends of el Castillo, the NHP & NHPFC, the Black Hole Bayou, Belhaven (Wells 2nd Floor, The PIT, The PUB et al), the Triune, Deuce Saints, Blue Eyed Merle's Quasi Acoustic Lunch Box Band (and incarnations of Da Da), The Beggar Canyon Boys, The Pirate Song Singers, The Really Rottens, Team Pimp, Brains of the Universe, Pula Llama, the el Castillian Wrestling Federation, related assemblies, groupies, affiliates, fans and all who aspire to the Castillian Dream

Monday, November 09, 2009

Saturday Night

We had a great time Saturday night and I got into bed around 5am Sunday morning. I didn't take but one photo the whole night, so hopefully others did. We'll have to do it again sometime, maybe next year.

Labels: , ,

Comments:
Well, of course, Yohan took some shots. We'll have to check his blog to see them - maybe he'll link the post over here.
 
Thanks Brian for hosting everyone at your house on Saturday night. It was great to see so many "old faces" and friends....maybe we shouldn't wait another ten years for an excuse to get together!
 
I think Back Seat Becky took some pics too.

Next time I think Daniel should drive down to Charlotte and meet up with me and Johnny, then we can all go to GA and pick up Harrison. With this match up we probably won't actually make it all the way to Jackson, but we'll have a good time anyway. Bring bail money.

BP: in appreciation for your accommodation, I created a Holy Doorin your house. It cannot be accessed until the next gathering, though. This is extra incentive for you to throw another Belhaven party, and extra incentive for sinners in need of a plenary indulgence to attend.
 
I'll definitely be there next year, Tim. I think that's a fine, fine plan you have outlined, particularly the part about other people sprining for bail money.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?